Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's Britney bastich

Britney Spears
I intensely dislike writing about the whole entertainment industry thing as in celebs I love talking about films and TV shows for instance. However it would be remiss for me as a blogger to leave out this whole thing with Britney sent to hospital because she refused to give the kids back. I actually saw some celeb correspondent on TV say that this could be the golden moment, she can now get help for obvious emotional troubles and turn her life around.

Maybe or maybe this whole sick voyeur like stage show will continue on for far longer than anyone like myself would want. Britney is my age freaky stuff all that success so young but then I would not wish what she goes through now on anyone, and there are some people in this world I truly dislike.

Other than that it has been a quiet newsday with earlier news stories continuing like Kenya and the American Elections so that is all we have for today folks.

No comments: