Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HMMMM go deep

Are you ready for a glimpse into the soul of a blogger? The good and the bad on show equally or however I ended up describing myself. I’m paranoid and proud of it too often in the past I have trusted in people who have ultimately proved very untrustworthy. I also hold grudges, which I think stems from one central thought if someone screws you over, why wouldn’t they do it to you again and again. It is not being cynical it is just logical.

Recently though I am trying to bury the hatchet with some people who I have disagreed with in the past. Hmm, as an experiment I think the results are still somewhat out and the ball is in their corner really, not much else I can do. I’ll keep you posted on whether or not those people accept my overtures of peace.

Hmm what else asked out a hot girl, something I feel you must do in your life you know just to tell your grandkids or just random kids (lol) that you didn’t spend your whole life as a pussy. Unfortunately it didn’t work out in a way that I had planned for. Now you see I thought incorrectly that she would say yes or no. I was wrong she instead decided to let me know in another way that perhaps there were other suitors before me in the queue so to speak. It wasn’t subtle but it did result in my getting the message so back to the old drawing board eh.

That is enough for now bloggers. Invite your friends.

No comments: