Sunday, September 9, 2012

ONE WACKY WEEKEND


No more World of Warcraft for me in the foreseeable future. Why you ask? Is it because the new talent system has driven me away, or the Glyphmas debacle or just generally being bored of Azeroth. My answer – NO my XPS just finally fell over fatally. It was a fine machine a hand me down from a friend when he managed to melt the original graphics card and half assed a replacement resulting in a dead screen. When you’re desperate for an upgrade a dead screen isn’t going to stop me especially as I already have a decent monitor to fill in.
It served me well but good things always come to an end and now I have absolutely no clue how I am going to get myself another PC that will play World of Warcraft or any other decent reasonably current game for that manner. I have been looking around on Ebay and found stuff that would fit the bill unfortunately the cost is nearly £400.

So the best bet it seems is to keep on keeping on with job applications by the bucket load and hope for the best, things would be so much easier with a job but then those who know tend to say different.


There isn’t a lot more going on really other than that. Hmm maybe next post I can talk a little about what I will do with all this free time I suddenly found.

No comments: