Saturday, September 22, 2012

Design Work

So apparently I am a man of many talents some of which include being able to kick your ass on the N64 wrestling games but also stretch into doing a little design work every now and then. So in actuality I probably do quite a bit of design work but as most of it would be directly for past jobs I don't have access to the files anymore so below I have a few examples of stuff I have created just for fun. The first two are connected to Edition the podcast about friendship and really require you to have listened to that show extensively to get the references the third one is for a cool blog that I do some work for. Hope your weekends are interesting.





Questions? Comments? Hit the relevant button and get typing you know you'll hear back from me.

No comments: