Monday, March 12, 2012

WEB COMIC REVIEWS

Hey people I thought it was about time to discuss one of my Top Three things to waste away my time on the Internet - Web Comics. Regular readers should know that my favourite webcomic is Questionable Content set in an alternate world with AIs and all sorts of fun stuff set mostly at a Cafe. You can check it out here, be prepared though to sit through a good 200 pages in one setting because it is that addictive.


Another one of my top web comics which unfortunately is no longer being regularly updated is UserFriendly.org the story of a small Internet provider and its crazy assortment of staff members. If you haven't already read it there is like 4 or 5 years worth of back issues to get through which are often hilarious and sometimes touching.


An up and coming web comic that I am nearly caught up on is Between Failures which is about the staff of a DVD, Book and game chain store. This seems to be a bit of a running theme in web comics centering them around a place of business which is understandable when it works out this well.

So there are some web comics you might want to check out thanks for reading.


No comments: