Sunday, March 25, 2012

I HAZ BOOKS

So a few weeks ago I won a book competition (well sort of the original winner already had the prize) and just this week the prize finally arrived. Almost at the same time through happenstance I was contacted through Goodreads and offered the chance to read and review a detective novel because they found my blog. First off it is pretty cool that authors are coming to look at my blog even though book reviews aren't the sole subject of my blog and even with so many great book blogs out there for all to see. I don't know yet when I will get to the book from the new author except that it will be after finishing Ranger's Apprentice: The Lost Stories my current read. I will discuss the book from the new author in a later post.



In other news I am still preparing for Mists of Pandaria (World of Warcraft) and I am rapidly levelling alts so I can get more professions to maximum level. Along with that I am also rereading and checking a lot of Gold Making Blogs in a bid to improve my bank roll before MOP hits. I honestly don't know how it will go as current money troubles IRL seem to be getting worse and worse so there is a real chance that my access to the Internet let alone to the subscription services of WoW might come to an end.

If that is to be the case, and things are not settled on that score with me applying for jobs left, right and centre and also trying to reduce my costs as much as possible. So hope for good things for me, all I would like is a chance to prove I work well and I hope for good things for you fine readers.

MAY THE FORCE BEND TO YOUR WILL.

No comments: