Saturday, February 21, 2009

FACEPLANT!!!

Good god how did I manage to do it again. St. Valentine's Day is a dangerous time it seems especially when I go all romantic in my old age. Unfortunately the object of my crush is taken, and more unfortunately that is not the first time that such a thing has followed a declaration of interest. Well just got to pick up my pride and move on I'll live =o)

Other than that next month there is a Wizard Rock event that I would like to check out but it is in Cambridge which while it is in the same region as me does not feature good transport links so I think I will have to stay over and catch a bus or something to get back. Never been to one before so my head is a buzz with questions like what should I wear and will anyone anywhere neaer my age group be there. Nothing like HP events to make a young man feel ancient.

Anyway for now let's have some entertainment this song is EPIC

No comments: