Monday, November 29, 2010

World of Warcraft - MOAR Gold

So GOLD, never quite seem to have enough of it and this is more than apt for saving up gold in World of Warcraft. I have recently come to the conclusion that I do not have enough gold saved up for the launch of Cataclysm and unfortunately it seems I do not have enough time to really do much about it. I am not just giving up though in fact I have jumped on my DK equipped with Mining and headed off to Northrend to just clear quests and sell the gear I got out of it.

I foolishly tend to compare myself with more established raider friends of mine and I am shocked by how much gold they have managed to stockpile especially as they do not tend to play the AH and have 4 guild banks to their name.

I am still clinging to the occasional bag sales now that the glyph market has totally dried up on my server I really hope Cataclysm revitalises the economy otherwise I do not know what I will do. I am nervous I guess at the moment with Cataclysm upcoming it doesn't help that it is also the same time as I have just ordered my new phoneline which I need to take the broadband step. Hopefully everything will work out though.

Still not ordered Cataclysm yet still having a close look at the old finances will update you guys soon. If you want to know anything else or see what I get up to on a more regular schedule follow @Shaftsword on Twitter. I'm out for now the temperature is dropping and I need to go wrap up warm in my bed.

No comments: