Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lost Girl

Is anyone else giving this show from the white North the props it deserves? The show is awesome if Canada is creating shows like this why have we not seen them before. I think shows like Heroes and The Vampire Diaries have finally opened up the schedules to the fantasy genre and Lost Girl shows that the execution can be tight and the show entertaining.

Ksenia Solo is a revelation, gorgeous and incredibly funny see really helps carry the show in my opinion. I hope the show hangs around for a few seasons it is definitely worth taking the time to at least check out the first say three episodes before rendering a judgement.

[should have been an image here but my internet is being silly]

I can only hope the mostly evil and foolish network people will not kill this little gem of a show but hey maybe Canadian networks are different to American ones.

No comments: