Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This time of year

Always gets me down to be honest it is the end of the year and what do I have to show for it. Well in some corner of my desk covered with paperwork there are some rejection letters well a few probably more in e-mail form and the vast majority are just those that never respond.

Now I just have to try and get a hold of myself so I can move on and keep grinding away for a job so wish me luck on that front. Got a few leads to chase up but it tends to get RATHER quiet right after Christmas.

Still got Internet access and a few TV shows to keep me entertained things could be much worse. Electricity here too and that is nothing to be sniffed at.

On a lighter note tasty snacks are now available from Blockbuster I have personally tasted them to verify this.

No comments: