Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is an Emergency!

So today was a windy day and that wind resulted in a little accident, I say little but actually it was a big deal, see there was a bit of a split in the frame of my bedroom window the wind today made that a whole lot worse resulting in it ripping from it hinges and plunging to the depths below and now there is a massive mess of broken glass and wood on the ground outside my flat =o(

I shall report it tomorrow and if I remember will do a little spring cleaning beforehand too because of the inspection. Sorry this is a bit brief too many things running through my head to be honest.

[Anyone having all manner of trouble leaving comments on Facebook it has been doing this for at least a couple of weeks]

Anyway let's talk TV.

Checked out the pilot for Caprica had to really feaured one of my favourite actresses Magda Apanowicz and I do hope I spelt that correctly. It was weird unexpected but I liked it and I am interested in seeing more. It was an hour and a half long but it did not have a cliffhanger ending as such which some people criticised but I think it could be good but it isn't BSG.

Also been checking out the current season of Burn Notice it is definitely growing up with the whole Michael and Fi thing being just interesting enough not to annoy the viewer for being to damn sappy.

No comments: