Monday, September 14, 2009

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" I think the sentiment from a famous movie was somewhat similar. This applying for job after job only to receive the silent rejection. So I have been thinking about education I even grabbed some booklets from The Institute. So what should I do? God knows how I will be able to get the funding for the second time round. Well I guess there is always teaching :)

--------------------
Hmm Watching True Blood Season 2 Episode 6 and just realising how hot Jenny is and it was done tactfully for True Blood just a quick show off of her in her underwear before covering up and getting intercepted by her boyfriend.

So that is about all as I sit here watching BBC News and charging my mobile phone. Wow I know it is all so damn exciting

No comments: