Monday, April 13, 2009

ME ME ME!!!

I am on a creative writing binge at the moment trying to warm up my creativity for Nanowrimo later this year. If you didn't know Nanowrimo is Nationa Novel Writing Month (which is interesting as it is international really) where you have to write a novel of 50,000 words in the month.

O.o yeah just one month for some serious word crunching. Been trying it for the past 3 years but they were both Fails though last year was nowhere near as epic as the first time, so I'm getting better this time. So for my warm up I will trying a collection of stories set in the dame fictional universe, not sure how big it will be we will just have to see if I can keep my interest in it.

Also I will be re-examining the larger stories that are currently archived on my back up drive. For me larger stories are ones over 10,000 words that I intend to run to more than twice that size so keep your eyes peeled for more info and incidentally I think if you go back far enough over my posts there is an excerpt of a story, I THINK can't be sure.

Anyway hope your Easter was good I'm off to fill in applications.

No comments: