Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Personal Blog: What Have I Been Doing?

It has been awhile since I have talked with you my readers. Some things have changed and some have stayed the same. Recently I went back to a story idea I had for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) I didn’t get very far back then with all the pressure on but looking at it now it just seemed to be easier to let the words flow so that is pretty cool. Oh the word count is at around 4500 so just a start but a decent one.


Something that just happened this week though is a job interview. Yeah a single one but that one is so much more than what I have been getting over the last few months of futility. I am making notes about the job and the University at which it is based but we will have to see, also there is a test probably something Excel based.


Unfortunately for me lately I have had no end of net problems but hopefully that is behind me now I mention it because it means that I am behind on my various blogs which is a shame but I am sure people will bear with me now especially as I have to make time for interview prep.


Book wise I am falling behind in my book challenge target but catching up slowly. I recently read The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and that stands out as the best new property I have read this year easily. I am looking forward to the latest Bloodlines by Richelle Mead book though that should be excellent.



TV wise I am all caught up on True Blood and 24 and now trying the new episodes of both series though I am a bit behind on 24. I am so far liking this new Chloe seriously toned not so sure about the goth gear though. I think this new 12 hour episode could really help revitalise the show.

No comments: