Friday, January 11, 2013

CHRISTMAS TIME A LITTLE BIT LATE


I didn't get anything at Christmas (ha don’t feel sad for me) but I did make some orders for stuff I wanted and now I can share some actual details about what I got instead of a load of generalities. I ordered three books only two of which have arrived The Hunters by John Flanagan, Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine and Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday.

As well as a certified book geek I do love my video game consoles even though even as I write this I have never actually played on an Xbox 360 or a PS3. I have turned on and tested the Xbox with the only game I bought for it so far Final Fantasy XIII. The Xbox 360 seems to be working ok but there are a few signs that it might be on its last legs I won’t know for sure until a proper test but I can confirm that Xbox is really, really loud.



As well as the Xbox 360 I also managed to pick up a Sony PSP 3000 both of which came in under £90 total which for someone on as limited a budget as me was pretty good to say the last. The Sony PSP I have had for a few days and it is great, quite an improvement on the old fat PSP I had before which went kaput.


So all in all Christmas wasn’t that bad except for the horrible news about the job interviews the previous week. I am hopeful for things happening this year.

No comments: