Sunday, February 12, 2012

100 BOOK CHALLENGE

So regular readers will realise that I am dedicating a lot of the blog to discussions about books. I am NOT turning this into a book review blog my interests are more varied than that and I could not dedicate enough time for a personal blog AND a book review blog so I have combined them along with the other things I have an interest in.



As part of my book reviews and discussion I have issued myself a challenge - to read 100 books in this calendar year. I have seen it on a few book review blog and I thought I would give it a try as I definitely want to get into reading more. I would suspect last year I probably managed 50-60 books so I will need to be disciplined in my reading and of course discover a lot of new books to check out.

As you can see in the links above there is a page where you can see the books I have already read which I will add to as new books are completed.

How many books do you intend to get through before 1st January 2013?

No comments: