Saturday, January 28, 2012

BOOKS - My Reading Pile


At lot of book review blogs do this or variants thereof where they discuss what books they have waiting to be read. So I thought I would give it a try even though book reviews are only part of what I do on this blog. Anyway here is a picture of my lovely haul of books.


The Outcasts (Brotherband Chronicles 1) by John Flanagan
This is what I am currently and it is pretty great let me tell you those fans of John Flanagan know what to expect a great adventure a continuation of the idea of boy's own adventures.

Ranger's Apprentice - The Lost Stories by John Flanagan
Similar to the above really just giving out some more insight into one of the greatest series I have ever read.

Reckoning (Strange Angels) by Lili St Crow
Been waiting for this one for awhile I can remember when I first got my hands on Strange Angels 1 it was like Supernatural's kick ass little sister and it grew from there into a world with its own rich law and incredibly compelling main character.

Once I have finished these books look forward to the reviews.

What books are you guys looking forward to read that you already have waiting?

No comments: