Saturday, July 10, 2010

Somehing I wanted to share with you fine people

This is not advertisement it is simply I found that I loved. I found it as a result of spending time on MMO Champion where I hide in the shadows and laugh at the trolls. It all started with a WoW reference and I was hooked.

Funny, quirky and thoroughly addictive I started from issue 1 and got caught up to the current timeline in about three weeks, I’ve read shorter books people with the current strip as of my writing this post being around 1700.

I can’t recommend this web comic enough it is funny and wacky in a way that Friends and Futurama wish they were. It is set in a slightly different universe but strangely with music just the same as our world though we only tend to hear about the indie stuff.






Don’t take my word for it head to the site start from the beginning and give it say 15 to 20 pages which won’t particularly take long to get through I am thoroughly convinced that 75% of you will not be able to turn away after reading those. If you can drop me a comment right under here and tell me what you didn’t like about it.

PS
Hope you guys like this posting just trying to streamline things through posting smaller and more often. At the moment I am thinking about Jedi and their evil ways.

No comments: