Monday, April 7, 2008

Moved Premises

Hello it is me again!

I'm back but different. I have moved the operation and myself to new digs in fact as I write this I am starting my first full day here. It has some problems probbaly down to my love of the high life but overall this place is great. As a result of the move over the last few weeks and copious amounts of paperwork and form filling I am a bit behind in my usual consideration entertainment available either by TV and the Net.

Things I am looking forward to:
  1. Battlestar Galactica
  2. Naruto Shippuuden

Don't really have anything else that I am aware of to be honest but I will be checking my podcasts and checking various sites to see if there is something that at the moment I am missing. Don't worry though it just means most likely that the next few posts will be about news items as opposed to TV.

No comments: