Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WoW: Tut and double tut

My server is still down after Wednesday maintenance, 6 hours after it was supposed to be back online. The annoying thing for me is that there was no notification that there was extended work in the pipeline for our realm. For goodness sake it is not like we're a full server we're low and all our PVE guilds seems to be slowly leaving.

PUGs are a joke but you can't fix that in maintenance. Why do I stay you ask well because shifting 4 characters to a new realm is at once a lottery and a rather pricey option. If I move realms I want all my alts to go with me but even if just took 4 of them that is a ridiculous price just to take your chances in a new realm.

Anyway if other news getting closer to bagging a nicer connection through the old technology of the copper wire - yes a phoneline. More news soon bye all.

No comments: