Sunday, March 1, 2015

GAMING POST: Gaming Journal let's talk about

I haven’t written a great deal on here about video games but it is something I have taken a greater interest in. Through taking part in activities such as the regular Fighting Game Event at Xtreme Gaming and following YouTube Channels like Crosscounter.tv and Capcom Fighters I have really got into the community which is so much bigger than I expected.

I had heard about competitive gaming through things like Starcraft mostly just hearing various tales of it being professional over in Korea and it being well respected there I only knew that because I played World of Warcraft so the marketing just sort of washed over me every year during the Blizzcon hype.



All this was years ago and I never really thought that much about it I liked WoW fine but wasn’t really that much of a Starcraft fan only having played the first one a little while I was at College. It wasn’t until later just from following one person who shared my interest in anime that I found myself getting into the Fighting Game Community.


So you can now follow a little of my progress on Fighting Games on my preferred game of the moment Ultra Street Fighter IV on my gaming YouTube Channel. Views and Likes appreciated as well as any thoughts.

Next time let's talk about my limited experience of Events in the FGC.

No comments: