Thursday, January 21, 2010

Facebook is really annoying

Why is it that people think that there way of thinking of something is the only way. That their description or definition of a given situation, word or phrase is the only one available on this wide world of ours. This for me is one of the reasons at least while I get into arguments with random people and acquaintances.

I'm guilty of it too I suppose but to a lesser degree as to be fair I am usually the one trying to let people in to the other side of the argument. Facebook is ... well I am beginning to hate it. Just seems to be a place for being nasty to people and getting away with it. Randomly deleting you from their list, kicking off with epic arguments over nothing really.

But enough with the negative let us roll with some good news.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend of the Seeker - Excellent fantasy adventure series got through the 1st season and left me chomping at the bit for more. Think of a more serious Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, there are some laughs but nowhere near as many as the aforementioned show. the character development is awesome and really makes you believe some thought went into each characters motivations and the change in their personality that these events have on them throughtout the show.

Did you check the last Heroes episode and by last I mean as they air in the US it was something else for those who are used to watching the show. Some different and something good I think.

No comments: